Cowboys banking on Jones, Henson
If Bill Parcells wants to see his moves come to fruition he'll have to stick around Dallas a little longer.
In addition to Parcells' wandering ways, Jones is known for his strong personality and sometimes meddlesome ways. There was speculation that a marriage between the two would end in divorce. Jones had already dismissed a coach, Jimmy Johnson, who led his team to back-to-back Super Bowls because their ego-driven personalities clashed.
So how long will Jones and Parcells be able to co-exist? It looks like Parcells will give up his transient lifestyle and root himself in the area.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Peterson just 'having fun' with Sherman feud
- NFL on Gordon: Culpable for what's in body
- Romo unsure he'll play in preseason opener
- Ravens' Harbaugh: Proud of Rice's response
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Stockdale Dallas Cowboys Chrome Logo Auto Emblem