Tigers pitching remains suspect
It appears the Expos are going to struggle to score this year regardless of where they are.
Yesterday I discussed the Expos poor offensive start and how some of it was attributable to the fact that they have played a majority of their games in parks that do not favor hitters. That brought this response:
- Jim: In 2003, Hiram Bithorn Stadium's park factor was
123. It was significantly more hitter-friendly than
Coors Field. Three of the six games played in San Juan
in 2004 have involved both the Mets and Expos, so HBS
probably looks like a pitcher-friendly park right now.
However, those two lineups are just pitcher-friendly.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Free-agent Sandoval to pick team next week
- Sources: White Sox snag LaRoche for $25M
- Ibanez among 3 finalists for Rays manager
- Obama tees it up with retired Jeter in Vegas