Montreal lineup off to anemic start
The Expos have managed to win four games while only scoring eight runs in those victories.
Pro Player Stadium, Miami: pitcher's park
Hiram Bithorn Stadium, San Juan: extreme pitcher's park
Citizen's Bank Park, Philadelphia: pitcher's park? It's a little too early to tell. In the seven games played there so far, teams have averaged 4.3 runs apiece. The average National League team scored 4.6 runs last year. The jury is still out.
Shea Stadium, Queens: pitcher's park (although it was nearly neutral last year)
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Verlander allows one hit in 1st spring start
- MRI shows ligament injury in Medlen's elbow
- 'Nervous' Bonds back with Giants in new role
- 'Intrigued' Skeeters invite McGrady to camp
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Logo Washington Nationals Team-Colored Canvas Chair