Montreal lineup off to anemic start
The Expos have managed to win four games while only scoring eight runs in those victories.
Pro Player Stadium, Miami: pitcher's park
Hiram Bithorn Stadium, San Juan: extreme pitcher's park
Citizen's Bank Park, Philadelphia: pitcher's park? It's a little too early to tell. In the seven games played there so far, teams have averaged 4.3 runs apiece. The average National League team scored 4.6 runs last year. The jury is still out.
Shea Stadium, Queens: pitcher's park (although it was nearly neutral last year)
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Lester scratched from start but no trade yet
- Castro fly in 16th ends Cubs' longest game
- Machado homer puts O's past Angels in 12
- Yankees trump Rangers, Arencibia's 7 RBIs
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Majestic Youth Washington Nationals Authentic Collection Quarter-Zip Red Fleece Hoodie