Knicks, Celtics proving they don't belong
As it stands, both teams are a combined 0-4 against the Nets and Pacers, respectively, with an average margin of defeat of 17.7 points and are now the most dangerous teams in the NBA.
"If we can take one of their guys out of the game by being physical with them, then that's definitely an advantage for us," Thomas told the New York Times. "We were hitting hard. We were laying some wood out there."
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe likely out six weeks with injured knee
- Thunder take 8th in row; home mark at 13-0
- Perkins, Noah in testy locker-room squabble
- Short-handed Spurs slip past Curry, Warriors
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's New York Knicks Authentic Draft Blue Knit Hat