Harrington would love new target
The addition of Kellen Winslow would be a huge help in the development of quarterback Joey Harrington.
At least one scout has called him the best offensive player in the draft and Houston Texans General Manager Charley Casserly called the outspoken Winslow one of the best tight end prospects he has scouted in his 27 years in the league.
"He looks like the complete package," Casserly said at the combine. "He's big, strong, runs and catches the ball extremely well. He's improving as a blocker. I like his maturity as well. There just aren't any weaknesses that I can see."
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- NFL on Gordon: Culpable for what's in body
- Cowboys sign OT Smith to $110M contract
- Steelers' Brown rips Sanders' QB comments
- RG III scoffs at zone read talk: Not who I am
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- FANMATS Detroit Lions Large Mirror Cover