Jags might be ready to deal safety
The Jaguars new committment to fiscal responsibility has put the team at odds with star safety Donovin Darius.
Darius wants to be the highest-paid strong safety in the league and the Jaguars' best offer was six years for $18 million. So Jacksonville is listening to trade offers from other teams. Whoever is interested in trading for the former Syracuse star will have to decide if he's worth his high asking price.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Peppers joins Packers on three-year deal
- Edelman agrees to re-sign with Patriots
- Jags WR Blackmon OK after single-car crash
- Browns agree to deal with ex-Texan RB Tate
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- GameWear Jacksonville Jaguars NFL Classic Team Football Keychain