Jags might be ready to deal safety
The Jaguars new committment to fiscal responsibility has put the team at odds with star safety Donovin Darius.
Darius wants to be the highest-paid strong safety in the league and the Jaguars' best offer was six years for $18 million. So Jacksonville is listening to trade offers from other teams. Whoever is interested in trading for the former Syracuse star will have to decide if he's worth his high asking price.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Steelers' Brown rips Sanders' QB comments
- Source: Colts' Thomas needs quad surgery
- NFL placing trackers in pads to enhance stats
- Bortles impresses Jags OC with his progress
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Sparo Men's Jacksonville Jaguars Turbo Watch