Workout keeps Williams in top-15 range
Updated: April 8, 2004, 3:50 PM ETBy By Scouts, Inc. | For ESPN Insider
Much like Ohio State RB Maurice Clarett's workout earlier in the week, USC WR Mike Williams didn't hurt himself with his workout at University of South Florida on Thursday, but he didn't exactly help himself a great deal either.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Redskins' Cousins to start in place of RG III
- Urlacher: Bears should stick with McCown
- Ravens' Elam on Megatron: 'He's pretty old'
- NFL to look at big changes for replay system
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Atlanta Falcons Rise Up Red T-Shirt