Eagles must keep Owens happy
Will Terrell Owens' impressive talent convince Andy Reid to abandon his spread the ball philosophy?
Perhaps that's a bit harsh, but Owens definitely has cultivated a reputation of someone who's obsessively self-absorbed. So it was a bit of a surprise when the Eagles initiated a trade that brought Owens to Philadelphia.
There is no arguing his talent as a wide receiver. Though he drops some easy passes, his size and speed are off the charts and perhaps no one is better at racking up yards after the catch. In short, he is one of the few wideouts who has the ability to dominate a game all by himself. The surprise came because his sometimes abrasive behavior is a type that's not typically tolerated by coach Andy Reid.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks' Lynch starts holdout over contract
- Steelers holding off on new Big Ben contract
- Cowboys' McClain convicted, already appeals
- Saints TE Graham glad contract 'mess' over
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Forever Collectibles Philadelphia Eagles Clear Basic Tote Bag