Pietrus, Daniels making late charges
- Of all the amazing things that have happened this season, nothing has been quite as special as the rookie class of 2003.
From LeBron James and Carmelo Anthony to less-heralded rookies like Dwyane Wade, Kirk Hinrich and Chris Bosh, this year's rookie class is arguably the best since 1999, when Elton Brand, Steve Francis, Baron Davis, Lamar Odom, Wally Szczerbiak, Richard Hamilton, Andre Miller, Shawn Marion, Jason Terry and Ron Artest all posted impressive rookie seasons.
This year's class has been just as deep. In addition to All-Star caliber performances from James and Anthony and stellar debuts by Wade, Hinrich and Bosh, this year's class has had its share of less-heralded, but just as effective, support players.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Spurs breeze past Heat with Duncan in form
- Clippers rout Lakers by record 48
- LeBron says sleeved jersey partly to blame
- Noah recruits Melo to join Bulls, sources say
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NBA Home
- Boston Celtics
- Brooklyn Nets
- New York Knicks
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Toronto Raptors
- Chicago Bulls
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Detroit Pistons
- Indiana Pacers
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Atlanta Hawks
- Charlotte Bobcats
- Miami Heat
- Orlando Magic
- Washington Wizards
- Heat Index