Raycroft top candidate for Calder
Bruins' goalie Andrew Raycroft will ultimately be judged by how he performs in the postseason.
Raycroft, who allowed two goals on 34 shots by the Maple Leafs, wouldn't vote for himself as the rookie of the year, however.
"I don't think anyone should vote for themselves," Raycroft said Wednesday in a media teleconference. "Obviously, I've seen Patrice [Bergeron] play a lot this year and if he had not gotten hurt, I would probably give my vote to him. Unfortunately, he's missed about 15 games and that kind of hurts. [Michael] Ryder or [Trent] Hunter, I don't know which one; I would give it to those guys. Probably Michael Ryder just because of his points, so I'll give it to him."
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Bruins add NHL vet Sacco to coaching staff
- Eller agrees to 4-year deal with Canadiens
- Avalanche announce 2-year deal for O'Reilly
- Islanders, Poulin agree to one-year contract
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- '47 Brand Women's Boston Bruins Blues Playoff Black T-Shirt