Ottawa Senators: Negotiations continue between the Senators and captain Daniel Alfredsson to get him signed before he becomes an unrestricted free agent July 1. Considering how much the franchise's all-time leading scorer wants to stay in Ottawa and the new financial stability of the Senators under owner Eugene Melnyk, an agreement seems inevitable at some point.
Buffalo Sabres: Now that he survived the trading deadline and Buffalo is still in the playoff race, Miroslav Satan needs to show he's worth $4.75 million. The Sabres are 14-3-1-1 when Satan scores at least one goal and 17-28-5-2 when he is shut out this season.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Reimer agrees to two-year deal with Leafs
- Bruins add NHL vet Sacco to coaching staff
- Eller agrees to 4-year deal with Canadiens
- Avalanche announce 2-year deal for O'Reilly
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Women's Boston Bruins Black Spark Polo