Ottawa Senators: Negotiations continue between the Senators and captain Daniel Alfredsson to get him signed before he becomes an unrestricted free agent July 1. Considering how much the franchise's all-time leading scorer wants to stay in Ottawa and the new financial stability of the Senators under owner Eugene Melnyk, an agreement seems inevitable at some point.
Buffalo Sabres: Now that he survived the trading deadline and Buffalo is still in the playoff race, Miroslav Satan needs to show he's worth $4.75 million. The Sabres are 14-3-1-1 when Satan scores at least one goal and 17-28-5-2 when he is shut out this season.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Struggling Flames fire GM Feaster, assistant
- St. Louis' SO goal delivers Lightning by Wings
- Jackets pounce early, extend Rangers' skid
- Iginla seals it as Bruins hold on vs. Oilers
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Zephyr Men's New Jersey Devils Smokeout Grey/Black Adjustable Hat