Jets GM banking on McCareins
Jets GM Terry Bradway needs to score big this offseason to regain the trust of his boss.
Immediately following a disappointing 6-10 season, Edwards received a two-year contract extension and a pay increase while Bradway's deal remained unchanged. That raised eyebrows because their contracts had mirrored each other to that point. Both started out with four-year deals and following their first season together receiver one-year extensions through 2005.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Sources: Gordon faults second-hand smoke
- Police: Cards' Abraham passed out at wheel
- Ryan on Jets' big boasts: 'It's who we are'
- Man faces charges for Modell grave urination
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Women's Home Game Jersey New York Jets Geno Smith #7