Jets GM banking on McCareins
Jets GM Terry Bradway needs to score big this offseason to regain the trust of his boss.
Immediately following a disappointing 6-10 season, Edwards received a two-year contract extension and a pay increase while Bradway's deal remained unchanged. That raised eyebrows because their contracts had mirrored each other to that point. Both started out with four-year deals and following their first season together receiver one-year extensions through 2005.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Broncos, WR Sanders agree to 3-year deal
- Texans' Foster medically cleared to return
- Peppers joins Packers on three-year deal
- Edelman agrees to re-sign with Patriots
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- 5th & Ocean Women's New York Jets Breast Cancer Awareness Pink T-Shirt