Indians, Reds walking wounded
Both the Indians and Reds were devastated by injuries to key performers last season.
1. You have to find guys you actually want in your lineup.
2. Those guys actually have to be in the lineup.
A breakdown of either and you've got a problem. A breakdown of both and you've got a disaster.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Sandoval set for 'new challenge' in Boston
- Source: Lester, Giants will meet next week
- Reds hire Towers as special assistant to GM
- Stranded at third: Giants lose 3B coach, too