New York Rangers: Despite a poor showing by the New York Rangers on Sunday in a 7-4 loss to the Penguins, interest remains high for three players. The loss was likely the last game as Rangers for defenseman Greg de Vries and forwards Martin Rucinsky and Matthew Barnaby.
Philadelphia Flyers: It looked as if Flyers GM Bob Clarke was finished dealing weeks ago after a few major acquisitions. But injuries at center and on defense will probably see Philadelphia jump into the fray before Tuesday's trading deadline.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Penguins' Neal diagnosed with concussion
- Backstrom to get silver medal despite drug test
- Blue Jackets activate Tyutin, reassign Goloubef
- Stars 'happy' Peverley able to visit practice
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead Boston Bruins Teammate Logo