- New York Rangers: Forget about those Eric Lindros trade rumors. The New York Rangers center, who hasn't played since suffering a concussion Jan. 28, has structural damage in his shoulder that will likely keep him out past the Tuesday trading deadline and perhaps for the rest of the season.
Detroit Red Wings: Another Detroit center might be down, but the Red Wings won't know until Friday morning whether Pavel Datsyuk's injured leg is a cause for concern. Datsyuk skipped practice Thursday to have X-rays.
Washington Capitals: The Capitals don't have much left to deal, so defenseman Brendan Witt might be the next player out of Washington. Witt is drawing attention from a lot of teams, including the Senators, according to the Ottawa Sun.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Sutter sends Pens past Ducks in shootout
- Luongo shuts out Sabres in return to Florida
- Franzen's 2 goals highlight Wings' barrage
- Rangers use late rally to outstrip Hurricanes
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Levelwear Men's Boston Bruins Patrice Bergeron #37 Black Ice Charcoal T-Shirt
- NHL Home
- Carolina Hurricanes
- Columbus B. Jackets
- New Jersey Devils
- New York Islanders
- New York Rangers
- Philadelphia Flyers
- Pittsburgh Penguins
- Washington Capitals
- Boston Bruins
- Buffalo Sabres
- Detroit Red Wings
- Florida Panthers
- Montreal Canadiens
- Ottawa Senators
- Tampa Bay Lightning
- Toronto Maple Leafs