- Boston Bruins: Boston GM Mike O'Connell said he likes his team after acquiring defenseman Sergei Gonchar from the Capitals on Wednesday. But he told The Boston Globe that he's still looking.
Toronto Maple Leafs: Ditto for Toronto GM John Ferguson Jr., who acquired defenseman Brian Leetch from the Rangers on Wednesday. "If there is another deal out there that makes sense for the club and will improve us at the right price, we'll continue to explore," Ferguson told the Toronto Sun.
Tampa Bay Lightning: With the Tampa Bay Lightning surging to the top of the Eastern Conference, don't expect them to join the trade parade of their counterparts near the top of the standings. "I'm not going to do anything to screw up the chemistry of this hockey club," Feaster told the Tampa Tribune.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- GMs debate OT rules, goalies, video replay
- Avs' Stastny out against Jets with sore back
- Rangers' Lundqvist wins 300th, blanks Wings
- Kings cruise past Oilers for 7th straight win
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- CCM Men's Boston Bruins Bobby Orr #4 Black Heroes of Hockey Replica Jersey
- NHL Home
- Carolina Hurricanes
- Columbus B. Jackets
- New Jersey Devils
- New York Islanders
- New York Rangers
- Philadelphia Flyers
- Pittsburgh Penguins
- Washington Capitals
- Boston Bruins
- Buffalo Sabres
- Detroit Red Wings
- Florida Panthers
- Montreal Canadiens
- Ottawa Senators
- Tampa Bay Lightning
- Toronto Maple Leafs