Livingston, Harris top point guard list
NBA Insider has the lowdown on on the top 15 point guards in the NBA draft.
- After a three-year point guard drought, the 2003 draft flooded the NBA with a plethora of unbelievable point guard prospects. Kirk Hinrich, Dwyane Wade and T.J. Ford have been great. Luke Ridnour, Marcus Banks, Zoran Planinic, Leandro Barbosa, Mo Williams and Steve Blake have shown flashes of promise. Reece Gaines? Eh ... not so much.
Suddenly it's vogue to be a point guard again. This year Insider already has identified 15 potential point guard prospects who could hear their name called on draft night. As many as four of them could go in the lottery. Ironically, the player scouts feel may be the best point guard of the bunch, Wake Forest's Chris Paul, probably won't be in this draft.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Clips extend streak to 7 behind Griffin, Paul
- Source: Phil considers Knicks front-office job
- Parker, Ginobili combine for 54 in Spurs' win
- Sources: Lakers not ready to fire D'Antoni
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NBA Home
- Boston Celtics
- Brooklyn Nets
- New York Knicks
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Toronto Raptors
- Chicago Bulls
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Detroit Pistons
- Indiana Pacers
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Atlanta Hawks
- Charlotte Bobcats
- Miami Heat
- Orlando Magic
- Washington Wizards
- Heat Index