Atlanta lacking offensive punch
Ken Griffey Jr. would be happy to come to Atlanta because it would give him a chance to play for a winner.
In today's Atlanta Journal Constitution, Terence Moore makes a couple of suggestions for the Braves that are certainly worth repeating and expanding on.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Verlander allows one hit in 1st spring start
- MRI shows ligament injury in Medlen's elbow
- Orioles' Machado disappointed by new deal
- Cahill jams knee; Arroyo might be delayed
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rico Atlanta Braves Car Flag