Draper makes most of opportunities
It has taken a career offensive season to finally get Kris Draper consideration for the Frank J. Selke Trophy.
Needing to score is just the accepted irony and comes with the territory of competing for the annual award given to the league's top defensive forward, said Red Wings head coach Dave Lewis.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Stars 'keep rolling,' outlast NHL-best Blues
- Stars' Peverley undergoing tests on heart
- Fleury blanks Capitals as Penguins sweep
- NHL GMs to recommend changes for faceoffs
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Majestic Women's Detroit Red Wings League Excellence Fashion Pink/Grey Shirt