Raiders face tough decisions at QB, WR
Defensive tackle: Three Oakland tackles -- Rod Coleman, Dana Stubblefield and Sean Gilbert -- are unrestricted free agents. The Raiders likely will work to re-sign Coleman, but Stubblefield and Gilbert are aging, injury-prone and very much expendable. Throw in the fact that John Parrella will turn 35 next season and has turned into a serious injury concern, and this position becomes a huge need. The Raiders have been at their best in the past when they had a tackle rotation of at least three members, but other than Coleman (who isn't guaranteed to return), Oakland doesn't have a single interior lineman capable of penetrating or creating big plays.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Manziel admits to offseason 'rookie mistakes'
- Seahawks' Carroll: Wish Lynch was with us
- Source: Colts RB Ballard suffers torn Achilles
- Veteran Nicks, Bucs 'mutually agree' to part
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Northwest Oakland Raiders Bean Bag