Bucs need game-breaker at WR
Wide receiver: Tampa Bay's coaching staff believes Charles Lee, who stepped in for the suspended Keyshawn Johnson mid-season last year, is a rising star. But the team still needs a vertical receiver who can stretch defenses. Lee is better at turning a short catch into a long gain than he is running vertical routes and making plays downfield. Veterans Keenan McCardell and Joe Jurevicius are possession guys who make clutch catches and move the chains, but neither scares defenses with deep ability. The Bucs need a field-stretcher on the perimeter who can not only give them big plays but also loosen up defenses and open up more of the field for those possession receivers.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks' Lynch at camp after ending holdout
- Rice: 'I made the biggest mistake of my life'
- Manziel on NFL learning curve: It'll take time
- Trump advances in bidding to purchase Bills
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Wild Sports Tampa Bay Buccaneers Tim Wolfe Series Desktop Helmet Statue