Williams should be a top-five pick
While the Clarett ruling will change the draft forever, it is Williams' decision to forego his final two seasons at USC that will have the most significant impact on this year's draft. There is no question Williams should be a top-five pick, and that will cause several other key players to drop down the board.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- NFL suspends Ravens RB Rice for 2 games
- Suspended WR Blackmon arrested for pot
- RG III: Good having coaches 'believe in you'
- Source: Gordon to appeal suspension Aug. 1
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's USC Trojans #9 Cardinal Football Game Jersey