- Colorado Avalanche: Peter Forsberg's groin injury is acting up and the Colorado superstar center might miss his second game in a row Friday night against Dallas. Forsberg has missed 23 games this season because of groin and abdominal injuries.
Vancouver Canucks: Surprise, surprise, the Vancouver Canucks were misleading on the extent of Ed Jovanovski's shoulder injury. Originally called a shoulder sprain, which would have kept him out of the lineup for two to four weeks, the star defenseman actually suffered a separated shoulder Jan. 25 and will be out at least another two to four weeks.
Washington Capitals: Washington fans showed how much they will miss Peter Bondra on Thursday night in the Capitals' first game since the popular winger was traded to Ottawa. From signs to chants of "Let's Go Peter," fans tried to cope with the first game without Bondra as a member of the team since 1989.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Sutter sends Pens past Ducks in shootout
- Luongo shuts out Sabres in return to Florida
- Franzen's 2 goals highlight Wings' barrage
- Rangers use late rally to outstrip Hurricanes
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- GameWear Boston Bruins Classic Bracelet
- NHL Home
- Carolina Hurricanes
- Columbus B. Jackets
- New Jersey Devils
- New York Islanders
- New York Rangers
- Philadelphia Flyers
- Pittsburgh Penguins
- Washington Capitals
- Boston Bruins
- Buffalo Sabres
- Detroit Red Wings
- Florida Panthers
- Montreal Canadiens
- Ottawa Senators
- Tampa Bay Lightning
- Toronto Maple Leafs