New York Rangers: Most of the Rangers can't forget Ottawa's 9-1 rout of New York on Jan. 24. The Blueshirts will be out for revenge Monday in their first meeting with the Senators since that debacle. "We don't need any special reason to play, because we need two points. But there's a little extra motivation," Rangers winger Matthew Barnaby told the New York Post.
New York Islanders: Islanders winger Mark Parrish participated in a full practice for the first time since spraining his ankle last month, and he might be back in the lineup Monday against Los Angeles.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Stars 'keep rolling,' outlast NHL-best Blues
- Stars' Peverley undergoing tests on heart
- Fleury blanks Capitals as Penguins sweep
- NHL GMs to recommend changes for faceoffs
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- '47 Brand Women's Boston Bruins Fair Isle Knit Black Hat