Not every BMOC is a No. 1 pick. Some must still probe they're worthy.
Originally Published: January 19, 2004By Mel Kiper Jr. | ESPN The Magazine
- NOW THAT THE football season's over, and the all-star games are finished, and the minor bangs and bruises have finally healed, the workout season has begun. This is an especially critical time for these good-but-not-first-tier guys, who have some questions to answer before they can convince teams with late first-round picks to look their way.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Wichita State reaches 34-0, wins MVC final
- Brooks: Durant could be scoring even more
- Noah, Augustin lead Bulls over Heat in OT
- Keselowski passes Dale Jr., wins Las Vegas
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com