St. Louis Blues: The power play has gone out at the worst time in St. Louis as the Blues struggle to fight their way out of their slump. The Blues haven't scored in their past 11 power-play opportunities and have just one goal in the past 29 times with the man advantage.
New Jersey Devils: New Jersey defenseman Scott Stevens is still not symptom free after suffering a concussion Jan. 7 and can't do any more exercise than walking. He still hopes to play again this season, but the longer the 39-year-old is unable to work out the more likely he won't be back at all this season.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Bruins add NHL vet Sacco to coaching staff
- Eller agrees to 4-year deal with Canadiens
- Avalanche announce 2-year deal for O'Reilly
- Islanders, Poulin agree to one-year contract
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Antigua Men's Boston Bruins Xtra-Lite Pique Performance White Polo