St. Louis Blues: The power play has gone out at the worst time in St. Louis as the Blues struggle to fight their way out of their slump. The Blues haven't scored in their past 11 power-play opportunities and have just one goal in the past 29 times with the man advantage.
New Jersey Devils: New Jersey defenseman Scott Stevens is still not symptom free after suffering a concussion Jan. 7 and can't do any more exercise than walking. He still hopes to play again this season, but the longer the 39-year-old is unable to work out the more likely he won't be back at all this season.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Pens' Neal banned five for intentional knee
- Malkin scores in return as Pens top Jackets
- Senators' Spezza scores SO winner vs. Flyers
- Penguins place Orpik on IR with concussion
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Reebok Men's New Jersey Devils Martin Brodeur #30 Player Replica Red T-Shirt