Fans pay for Red Wings mistake
The Red Wings were awed by the Dominator's mystique after he helped them win the 2002 Cup.
The most expensive playoff ticket in Detroit will reach a club-record $500 in the postseason, but that's if the Red Wings make it to the Stanley Cup finals. They are capable of going four rounds, but only if they fix the main cause of last season's sweep by the Ducks -- a lack of scoring.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Avalanche announce 2-year deal for O'Reilly
- Kreider, Rangers able to avoid arbitration
- Free agent Sarich injured in cycling accident
- Vanek helping authorities in federal probe
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Old Time Hockey Men's Detroit Red Wings Replicant Flex Hat