Fans pay for Red Wings mistake
The Red Wings were awed by the Dominator's mystique after he helped them win the 2002 Cup.
The most expensive playoff ticket in Detroit will reach a club-record $500 in the postseason, but that's if the Red Wings make it to the Stanley Cup finals. They are capable of going four rounds, but only if they fix the main cause of last season's sweep by the Ducks -- a lack of scoring.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Stars 'keep rolling,' outlast NHL-best Blues
- Stars' Peverley undergoing tests on heart
- Fleury blanks Capitals as Penguins sweep
- NHL GMs to recommend changes for faceoffs
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- GameWear Detroit Red Wings Classic Bracelet