Colts won't let Manning walk
Updated: February 12, 2004, 8:17 AM ETBy By Scouts, Inc. | For ESPN Insider
Scouts, Inc. has evaluated the rosters and salary-cap situations of all 32 NFL teams. With free agency set to begin on March 3 and draft season already in full swing, here's how each AFC South team stacks up as it heads into the offseason.
The Texans are fairly young, so plenty of turnover should be expected.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Steelers' Brown rips Sanders' QB comments
- Source: Colts' Thomas needs quad surgery
- NFL placing trackers in pads to enhance stats
- Bortles impresses Jags OC with his progress
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fathead Chris Johnson "In Your Face" Wall Graphic