Francis no longer Rockets' No. 1 option
"It's never going to be over as far as an endpoint," Francis said in the Houston Chronicle of their latest argument concerning his Super Bowl Sunday disappearance. "He's going to coach the way he wants to coach, and I'm going to play the way I want to play. There's always going to be conflict. It's not like we're going to be best friends. There are going to be days when he thinks I should have done this better, and there are going to be days when I think he should have done things better. We both understand that."
Or maybe it's Van Gundy saying it's cold and Francis opting for hot.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Pacers' George: Ready to live up to pressure
- NBA putting its social media handle on ball
- Ginobili has stress fracture, to skip World Cup
- Bosh says 'it was close' to him leaving Heat
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Trademark Games Houston Rockets 60'' 3-Shade Billiard Lamp