Hawks, Bulls, Warriors ready to unload?
"It's weird, but the calls have really tapered down into a trickle," one GM told Insider. "Usually now is the time when everything heats up, but so many deals have already been done, maybe there aren't that many left that make much sense."
Insider talked with several league executives who were reporting the same thing -- the sound of silence. Some believe the parity in the league right now is starting to put a kibosh on things. Others think we're just in the calm before the storm. When GMs get together in Los Angeles next week before the All-Star Game, things will begin heating up again.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- MJ's 'flu game' shoes shatter auction record
- Doc wins in return as Clippers top Celtics
- Knicks blow 23-point lead but pull out win
- Melo: Woodson 'can't worry about' status
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Woodson fires back" name="Hanging On">