- New Jersey Devils: The New Jersey Devils could get Carolina center Rod Brind'Amour to help their playoff drive, but it would cost them valuable forward Jeff Friesen, according to the New York Post. In addition, the Devils are said to be pursuing Washington's Peter Bondra, among others.
Colorado Avalanche: Rob Blake is accustomed to the boo birds whenever the Colorado Avalanche visit the Los Angeles Kings, his former team, and expects them again Thursday night. But teammate Paul Kariya will likely get his first bad reception in Anaheim on Friday night when he plays there for the first time since signing with Colorado as a free agent last summer.
Detroit Red Wings: Detroit goalie Dominik Hasek turns as old as the number on his back Thursday, that is the number he'd be wearing if he was able to play. But he told the team he is feeling much better, leading to a three-man goalie rotation whenever he returns from his groin injury.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Rangers' Lundqvist wins 300th, blanks Wings
- Kings cruise past Oilers for 7th straight win
- B's tame Panthers, season-best streak at 5
- Stars call up goalie with Lehtonen in limbo
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- G-III Men's Boston Bruins Option Play Tri-Blend Black T-Shirt
- NHL Home
- Carolina Hurricanes
- Columbus B. Jackets
- New Jersey Devils
- New York Islanders
- New York Rangers
- Philadelphia Flyers
- Pittsburgh Penguins
- Washington Capitals
- Boston Bruins
- Buffalo Sabres
- Detroit Red Wings
- Florida Panthers
- Montreal Canadiens
- Ottawa Senators
- Tampa Bay Lightning
- Toronto Maple Leafs