Toronto Maple Leafs: Toronto's Owen Nolan, however, is still suffering vision problems and headaches as a result of the high stick from Buffalo's Jay McKee on Jan. 3. He doesn't expect to be ready to play Tuesday night against Carolina and is taking it day to day.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Tatar agrees to 3-year deal with Red Wings
- Maple Leafs sign Winnik to 1-year contract
- Brassard, Rangers agree on five-year deal
- Bruins add NHL vet Sacco to coaching staff
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Old Time Hockey Women's Boston Bruins 2014 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Ferry Grey T-Shirt