Toronto Maple Leafs: Toronto's Owen Nolan, however, is still suffering vision problems and headaches as a result of the high stick from Buffalo's Jay McKee on Jan. 3. He doesn't expect to be ready to play Tuesday night against Carolina and is taking it day to day.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Ovechkin nets 4 to key Caps to SO victory
- Rangers' Callahan (knee) to miss 4-6 weeks
- Bruins prevail in Iginla's return to Calgary
- Bettman: Players learning how to hit safely
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Reebok Men's New Jersey Devils Center Ice Official Team Slouch Flex Hat