Los Angeles winning despite injuries
Opponents are learning that wounded Kings can be as dangerous as healthy ones.
With a league-leading 387 man-games lost to injury, Murray must wonder night to night who he can count on to fill his lineup. Every few games seem to bring another injury. Last week, for instance, John Tripp was put on the injured list because of facial injuries suffered while losing a fight with Chicago's Johnathan Aitken.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Penguins' Neal diagnosed with concussion
- Backstrom to get silver medal despite drug test
- Blue Jackets activate Tyutin, reassign Goloubef
- Stars 'happy' Peverley able to visit practice
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Reebok Men's Los Angeles Kings Made From Scratch Black T-Shirt