Los Angeles winning despite injuries
Opponents are learning that wounded Kings can be as dangerous as healthy ones.
With a league-leading 387 man-games lost to injury, Murray must wonder night to night who he can count on to fill his lineup. Every few games seem to bring another injury. Last week, for instance, John Tripp was put on the injured list because of facial injuries suffered while losing a fight with Chicago's Johnathan Aitken.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Brassard, Rangers agree on five-year deal
- Reimer agrees to two-year deal with Leafs
- Bruins add NHL vet Sacco to coaching staff
- Eller agrees to 4-year deal with Canadiens
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Trademark Games Los Angeles Kings Padded Swivel Bar Stool with Back