Tampa Bay Lightning: Tampa Bay center Vincent Lecavalier has been studying videotape and believes he knows how to fix some of his problems from the first half of the season. "It's no secret. I know that if I skate with the puck and shoot the puck, I do well. I haven't done that." Lecavalier told the Tampa Tribune.
Pittsburgh Penguins: Pittsburgh goalie Marc-Andre Fleury hasn't won a game since Dec. 1 and he'll have to be extremely sharp to beat Ottawa on Thursday night. Besides the pressures of facing one of the league's hottest teams, Fleury is trying to play well enough to prevent the Penguins from demoting him to his junior team.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Wings' Howard hurts knee; Zetterberg to IR
- Sens' Cowen docked 2 games for blow to head
- Lightning's Panik is suspended for 2 games
- Blackhawks chase Emery, rough up Flyers
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Old Time Hockey Men's New Jersey Devils Big Logo Grey Hoodie