Hornets running out of healthy bodies
The Hornets might be better in the long run if they don't rush Baron Davis back from his knee injury.
Updated: January 21, 2004, 11:20 AM ETBy By Terry Brown | NBA Insider
- By all indications, the left ankle Baron Davis injured against the Minnesota Timberwolves on Monday will be fine. Now, all they've got to worry about is Davis, himself, and the 41 minutes a game he's logging as it is.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Lakers talk state of team after rout
- Sources: Knicks, Jackson discussed coaching
- Noah declines to talk about Carmelo 'gossip'
- Grizzlies' Randolph (flu) returns to lineup
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Women's New Orleans Pelicans Grey V-Neck T-Shirt
- NBA Home
- Boston Celtics
- Brooklyn Nets
- New York Knicks
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Toronto Raptors
- Chicago Bulls
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Detroit Pistons
- Indiana Pacers
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Atlanta Hawks
- Charlotte Bobcats
- Miami Heat
- Orlando Magic
- Washington Wizards
- Heat Index
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com