New England's defense should dictate
No NFL team in recent memory has been as steadfast in sticking to its game plan on offense as the Panthers, whose 40 rushes and 14 passes against Philadelphia in the NFC championship game were textbook Carolina football.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Shanahan mulls sitting RG III for rest of '13
- Gronk on IR; torn ACL, MCL, source says
- Peterson: No tears or Lisfranc injury to foot
- Cardinals' Mathieu out due to torn ACL, LCL
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- New Era Men's Carolina Panthers Breast Cancer Awareness 39Thirty Flex Fitted Hat