The honeymoon's over, Isiah
Is it just me, or have the Knicks been on a really, really long road trip?
I know there's a basketball team wearing Knicks' jerseys shooting around in the Garden, but I'm still not convinced they're the good old Knicks, whom you either love or hate, depending on your persuasion.
"The MSG Circus" I'd buy. "Jerry Springer on Ice" I'd believe.
But the Knicks? That team with the long, proud history that Isiah Thomas promised to meticulously restore? They were better off with Scott Layden pacing the hallways mumbling "We like our team" under his breath.
Thomas has been president of the Knicks for roughly three weeks. In that time he's made as many moves as Layden made in three years. If you think that's a good thing, Knicks fans, be careful what you wish for.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: 76ers fighting new lottery proposal
- Durant lauds LeBron's move, unsure of own
- Sources: Lakers bring in Beasley for workout
- Boeheim calls Rose 'most impressive' player
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Team Marketing NBA A-Z: The Best Bloopers, Highlights and Hijinx DVD