We like Packers, Colts on Sunday
Home favorites laying 3½ to 9½ points are 43-26 in this round the last 27 seasons. That's 62 percent, a tough trend to buck. So we won't. At least Saturday.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Redskins' Cousins to start in place of RG III
- Urlacher: Bears should stick with McCown
- Ravens' Elam on Megatron: 'He's pretty old'
- 49ers again take aim at Seahawks' roster
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- GameWear Carolina Panthers NFL Classic Spiral Football Necklace