Trade chatter turning into frenzy
It seems like there's been a blockbuster a week in the NBA this season. NBA Insider Chad Ford thinks that several more big deals could be on the way.
Another week, another blockbuster. That date is Jan. 8th, five weeks away from the Feb. 19th trade deadline, and the NBA has already seen more trades this season than in the entire 2002-03 season.
Four weeks ago, NBA GMs were predicting to Insider that this may be the busiest trading season ever, and so far their predictions have been dead on. For those of you keeping track at home, 29 players, four first-round picks, five second-round picks and the draft rights to Milos Vujanic have been traded since the start of the season.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Cavs' James after loss: 'Not a very good team'
- Nowitzki keys Mavs' rally to put away Thunder
- Suns spoil Kobe's return for 6th straight win
- Spurs win to snap 6-game skid vs. Rockets
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Vintage Dirk Delivers For Mavs
- Starting at center for an injured Tyson Chandler, Dirk Nowitzki dropped 30 on OKC as the Mavs held on.