- Detroit Red Wings: Curtis Joseph not only picked up his second shutout of the season Monday night in a 6-0 victory over Nashville, the Red Wings goalie made his 16th appearance of the season. That's two more than often-injured Dominik Hasek, who was supposed to be the team's No. 1 netminder this season, and one more than backup Manny Legace.
Ottawa Senators: As much as Ottawa Senators GM John Muckler likes his club, he'd still like to make a move to strengthen its chances at winning in the playoffs. "One thing I believe is we improved the team last spring and kept the players we had. We're going to try and do that again," Muckler told the Ottawa Sun.
Philadelphia Flyers: Two Philadelphia centers, Claude Lapointe and Keith Primeau, are closer to returning to the Flyers. Lapointe has entered the follow-up care phase in his treatment for depression and Primeau learned that he doesn't have any ligament damage in his broken right thumb.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NHL HEADLINES
- Rangers' Lundqvist wins 300th, blanks Wings
- Jackets D Murray (knee) to miss 4-6 weeks
- Moore seeks resolution 10 years after attack
- Canucks' Kassian suspended 3 games for hit
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Old Time Hockey Men's Boston Bruins Kelly Green Broadstone T-Shirt
- NHL Home
- Carolina Hurricanes
- Columbus B. Jackets
- New Jersey Devils
- New York Islanders
- New York Rangers
- Philadelphia Flyers
- Pittsburgh Penguins
- Washington Capitals
- Boston Bruins
- Buffalo Sabres
- Detroit Red Wings
- Florida Panthers
- Montreal Canadiens
- Ottawa Senators
- Tampa Bay Lightning
- Toronto Maple Leafs