Pats D should be able to contain McNair & Co.
In a stunning break from form, Tennessee topped Baltimore in last week's AFC wild card game behind an unrelenting run game and in spite of QB Steve McNair, who threw three interceptions. McNair, who has been playing -- and winning -- despite his usual cornucopia of injuries, obviously deserves some slack. Trouble is, the road only gets rockier at New England.
The Patriots are money in Foxboro, and their crafty blitzing and mixed coverages are hell on quarterbacks everywhere. Worse yet, the Titans haven't held up all that well against opponents with the receiver depth to spread out their secondary. QB Tom Brady has thrown TDs to eight different receivers this season, and the Pats have been masterful in exploiting match-ups.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Seahawks' Lynch plans holdout over contract
- Steelers holding off on new Big Ben contract
- Ravens sign suspended former Giants S Hill
- 49ers' Smith: I've stayed sober since Sept.
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Tennessee Titans License Plate Frame