Magic, Suns still have reason to hope
The bad news is the Magic and Suns own the worst records in the East and West. The good news is that both teams are just a few games out of the eight playoff seed in their respective conferences.
For basketball fans, it's time to dream, cross your fingers and hope that with strong enough new year resolutions and a little luck your team has the fortitude to turn it around in time.
In Insider's Week 10 wrap, we explore the playoff chances for every team in the league. Here's the good news: We're roughly 35 games into the regular season and no one is out of the running for a playoff spot yet.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- It's official: Celtics ship Rondo to Mavericks
- Durant exits loss to Warriors with ankle sprain
- Carmelo sits, has been advised to rest more
- Sources: Stephenson talks fizzle for Hornets
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- KD Hurt In Loss To Warriors
- Durant hurts ankle