Where will Webber fit it?
The Kings' offense has been more productive this year without Chris Webber than it was last year with him.
But as his 11th season hangs in the balance without a single minute played and the calender already flipping to the new year, we are left wondering what his numbers could have been in the 221 career games he's missed to injury (so far) and what we can possibly expect in game No. 597.
"Shooting is probably all he'll do for a while until he gets a sense of where he is," Kings coach Rick Adelman told the Sacramento Bee. "He'll get out there with the other guys gradually. He might do some light one-on-one work as the week moves on to see how his knee responds. But practice? I don't know if that's the right word."
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Love trade talks narrowed to Cavs
- Riley says Heat OK after LeBron's departure
- Sources: 76ers fighting new lottery proposal
- Stern praises Silver for handling of Sterling
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- FANMATS Sacramento Kings Carpet Tiles