Passing game gives Titans the edge
When Tennessee has the ball ...
Tennessee run offense vs. Baltimore run defense
The Titans are often perceived as a physical, run-oriented team, but the reality is that they use the pass to set up the run. This week, they face a tough Ravens' 3-4 defense that is predicated on gap discipline. The defensive line does a great job of occupying blockers at the line and allowing the linebackers to flow to the ball without having to fight through many blocks.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Panthers officially cut ties with receiver Smith
- Sources: Pats' Wilfork asks team for release
- Eagles acquire Sproles for 5th-round pick
- Martin on 49ers: 'It's a blank slate for me'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Tennessee Titans Coaches Sideline 2013 Light Blue Performance Polo Shirt