Passing game gives Titans the edge
When Tennessee has the ball ...
Tennessee run offense vs. Baltimore run defense
The Titans are often perceived as a physical, run-oriented team, but the reality is that they use the pass to set up the run. This week, they face a tough Ravens' 3-4 defense that is predicated on gap discipline. The defensive line does a great job of occupying blockers at the line and allowing the linebackers to flow to the ball without having to fight through many blocks.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Lions table talks with Suh until after season
- NFL VP defends length of Rice suspension
- Source: Gordon hires former Sherman rep
- Peterson: Vikes' offense no longer 'predictable'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Coleman Tennessee Titans Straight Leg Canopy Tent