Philadelphia loses big-play threat
The Eagles' rode to the Super Bowl will be much bumpier with Brian Westbrook standing on the sidelines.
Eagles trainer Rick Burkholder said team doctors were leaning toward operating now, but Westbrook wants to play in the postseason and is visiting specialists to see if that's even a remote possibility. But it's extremely unlikely that he'll see the field before next season.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Source: Snyder won't intervene with RG III
- Rodgers experiencing pain, status uncertain
- Jerry backs Kiffin: 'Nobody I would rather have'
- Sources: Cowboys LB Lee has no neck damage
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Philadelphia Eagles Glove Lockup Black T-Shirt