Philadelphia loses big-play threat
The Eagles' rode to the Super Bowl will be much bumpier with Brian Westbrook standing on the sidelines.
Eagles trainer Rick Burkholder said team doctors were leaning toward operating now, but Westbrook wants to play in the postseason and is visiting specialists to see if that's even a remote possibility. But it's extremely unlikely that he'll see the field before next season.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Dolphins trade Martin to 49ers for draft pick
- Jags send former 1st-rounder Gabbert to SF
- Cowboys cut Pro-Bowler Ware; Broncos next?
- Sources: Talib gets $57M deal from Broncos
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- FANMATS Philadelphia Eagles-New York Giants House Divided Mat