NFL Power Points: Ravens on the rise
The Ravens and Vikings had ugly losses a week ago but responded with blowout wins this week.
The Ravens, Packers and Vikings had the biggest one-week improvements in their overall rating the Power Points has seen since Week 10, even though the impact of each game is lessened the further we get into the season, as well as there being checks in the formula to reduce the impact of lopsided point differentials.
The Ravens are ranked No. 1overall and are about to have the fifth 2,000-yard rusher in NFL history, yet their offense rating is a below average -0.7. That includes a two-point increase from their strong outing against the Browns. It is the Ravens' defense that leads the way, spotting their offense almost 10 points a week.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- NFL VP defends length of Rice suspension
- Peterson: Vikes' offense no longer 'predictable'
- Giants set lofty 70 percent goal for Manning
- Colts release Rainey for rules violation
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Tervis Atlanta Falcons 16 oz Patch Logo Tumbler