Dyson could boost Panthers in playoffs
Recently activated WR Kevin Dyson is one of the few Panthers players who has excelled on a big stage before.
One of those players is wide receiver Kevin Dyson, who was brought in as a free agent in the offseason. Unfortunately, Dyson tore his Achilles' tendon and missed most of the season, and didn't see his first game action until last week against the Detroit Lions.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Steve Smith reaches 3-year deal with Ravens
- Source: Nicks lands in Indy on 1-year deal
- Pats reach deal with suspended CB Browner
- Source: Raiders to target Schaub, Sanchez
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Tervis Carolina Panthers 24 oz Logo Tumbler