Bucs better off with split roles
Hi Mr. Mueller,
I appreciate the experience you brought to the Insider article about coaches having a dual-role as general manager, and I'm wondering what your thoughts are about Jon Gruden maybe stepping into that additional GM role.
Do you think he's already got enough responsibility? Or do you think he would be an effective coach/GM?
You bring up some great points about coach Gruden. I personally think the Bucs would be doing the franchise a disservice if they give Jon more to do.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NFL HEADLINES
- Steelers' Brown rips Sanders' QB comments
- Peterson just 'having fun' with Sherman feud
- Source: Colts' Thomas needs quad surgery
- Source: 49ers' Smith, Goodell to talk Aug. 8
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rico Tampa Bay Buccaneers Car Flag