Are the Kings better without Webber?
Are the Kings and Grizzlies actually better off without Chris Webber and Jason Williams?
Of course, that leads us to the obvious bar room debate -- are the Kings better off without Chris Webber? Would the Grizzlies be smart just to leave Jason Williams on the injured list for the next few months? Are there other teams out there that might be better if one of their top players stayed on the IL?
Insider breaks down the NBA at Week 8, including five teams that may be better off without an injured star; the second coming of LeBron James and Dwyane Wade; Donald Sterling's big payoff and one big reason why it may be too early to write off the Magic just yet.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Riley says Heat OK after LeBron's departure
- Sources: 76ers fighting new lottery proposal
- Stern praises Silver for handling of Sterling
- Durant lauds LeBron's move, unsure of own
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Trademark Games Minnesota Timberwolves Dart Cabinet