For Lakers, free throws are the game plan
Well, the investigation has been filed, and the report released: The Lakers probably could have shot 50 free throws that day, while the Knicks probably could have been held to five.
As the numbers indicate, there is no better team in the NBA at getting to the free throw line than the Los Angeles Lakers, and there is no worse team in the NBA at getting to the free throw line than the New York Knicks.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Durant sprains ankle in career-best first half
- It's official: Celtics ship Rondo to Mavericks
- Curry rallies Warriors to win over Thunder
- Carmelo sits, has been advised to rest more
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- KD's Night Cut Short In Loss
- KD hurts ankle